D’Vaughn and Kris Plan a Wedding by Chencia C Higgins
A Romance, 2022 by Carina Adores, 336 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- As often is the case in romance a ton of “issues” could be solved quicker by simply TALKING TO EACH OTHER (although props to the author for pointing that out).
- Everyone is basically perfect. Yes, I know this is a thing in romance. It still irks me.
- I don’t think we needed the epilogue. I get that it was introduced to tie up everything. It wasn’t completely necessary.
What I Did Like:
- Adorable premise! Reality TV shows are such a big thing so this is an eye-catching premise and the LGBTQ rep is just icing on the cake.
- Spicy. Do with that what you will.
- The romance works, is completely believable, and is totally adorable.
Who Should Read This One:
- Romance fans! Specifically those who love LGBTQ representation. This one is somehow adorable AND spicy.
My Rating: 4 Stars
- Romance fans will love this one.