Imperfect Girl 1 by NisiOisiN
YA Manga, 2017 by Vertical Comics, 200 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- Our narrator is a wet noodle. So many mistakes were made here it’s shocking. This guy does everything wrong.
- No ending. Get the second one because this is really an intro to what could be a good story.
What I Did Like:
- Excellent use of thoughts among the pictures to highlight what’s happening in the narrator’s mind. Loved that!
- Definitely a creepy vibe here that I liked. There’s a lot of unanswered questions you’re drawn to that make you want to read the second one. It’s like you HAVE to know at this point.
Who Should Read This One:
- Fans of strange and creepy (think The Servant) who like or want to try manga or graphic novels.
My Rating: 4 Stars
- Great vibe, good art, nice intro to the story!