Seeds of Vengeance by Sylvia Nobel
A Mystery/Thriller, 2007 by Nite Owl Books, 385 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- Grant and his entire storyline didn’t work for me. I didn’t like him, I didn’t like the way he made Kendall act, and I didn’t like Tally’s reaction to him.
- There’s an unusual amount of car accidents in this series.
- I never really like overly southern forced dialogue. There’s only one character whose dialogue feels cliche in this series and, thankfully, her role is very small.
What I Did Like:
- I didn’t have it all figured out. I think I got the big one ahead of Kendall by only a few pages and the smaller one totally surprised me! Solid and satisfying mystery as always.
- Great characters. Tally and Kendall are amazing characters together and alone. I love them both!
- Descriptions are well written. I live in Arizona and I can appreciate how spot on the author’s descriptions of our sky, trees (northern Arizona), and chaotic weather are.
Who Should Read This One:
- Fans of the series, obviously.
- More importantly I’d recommend this series to anyone who enjoys a solid mystery that will catch them off guard. Believable characters make it an enjoyable journey.
Leave a Reply