New Traditions by Deborah King
A Romance, Independently Published in 2022, 268 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- Some of my least favorite tropes do pop up in this one, including the cliche ending, but that’s a personal thing.
- A few grammatical or spelling errors. Nothing huge and nothing that kept me from enjoying the book.
- This is a sequel so there are characters who are brought in but not really introduced again. You catch on pretty quickly, but be aware if you didn’t read book 1.
What I Did Like:
- The incident (no spoilers) led to a great twist I wasn’t expecting and it gave the story something unique. I love that!
- The characters are great! I especially enjoy Mia and her honesty with everyone. She’s driven, dedicated, and hardworking.
- The setting is picturesque and well described. I felt like I was visiting this beautiful location and enjoyed every minute of it!
Who Should Read This One:
- Wholesome, clean romance fans