Fall of Titan by HG Ahedi
A Science Fiction, Independently Published in 2020, 295 Page
What I Didn’t Like:
- I don’t especially like starting a book with a list of characters. That being said, I just skipped it. No harm done.
- The fight scenes were a little choppy. I like the speed of them but I would’ve liked a bit more cohesiveness.
- The concept is familiar. It is tackled in an interesting way, but be aware that it’s not a new premise. If you read a lot of science fiction, you’ve likely seen this concept before.
What I Did Like:
- Opening on a battle scene like this sets the scene of the book well and lets us learn characters. Definitely piqued my interest in the book.
- The chapters are long but there are breaking points inside of them to help you pace yourself through the book. I like that.
- The characters are great! They’re interesting and deep enough to carry us through the series.
Who Should Read This One:
- Fans of science fiction set in space will definitely like this one.