Falling by TJ Newman
A Mystery/Thriller, 2021 by Simon and Schuster, 384 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- The dream sequences were weird. I get why they were there but I could’ve lived without them.
- I waffled between thinking the “bad guys” were making good points and being curious if they were too stereotypical. I ended up thinking it was well done but I can see others disagreeing.
What I Did Like:
- High tension and high stakes done well! It keeps your interest and moves at a fast pace. Wild, scary ride!
- Well written airplane personnel. I absolutely loved the realism of these characters. They’re amazing and realistic.
- The ending works! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and then I almost teared up when I read the ending (and I don’t normally get teary when reading books).
Who Should Read This One:
- Thriller fans. This may not be your “normal” but it’s definitely one you need to read.
- Action fans. This is non-stop and you’ll love the fast pace.
My Rating: 5 Stars
- Amazing. Worth the read. Don’t skip this one.