Let’s Bake a Deal by JD Cadmon
A Romance, Independently Published in 2022, 160 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- I wanted a bit more. I didn’t need it, the story is wonderful as it is and didn’t leave any open questions, but I loved the characters and wanted more.
- Fabian made me uncomfortable. I’m sure that was the point, but it didn’t make it easier to read.
What I Did Like:
- Fake dating. I will always enjoy this trope. I liked the added twist of the male MC in this fake dating story being asexual.
- Well written characters! Sometimes when I say that I mean the main characters. In this case, I mean all of them! It would be so easy to pick up any of these characters and give them their own book.
- Excellent representation. Bisexual characters, an asexual character, and a few accepting people who ask and answer questions in a good way.
- Absolutely adorable romance. Believable, interesting, and cute!
Who Should Read This One:
- Romance fans who enjoy cute and sweet stories.
- Fake dating fans.
- Fans of good characters and interesting storylines.
My Rating: 5 Stars
- Honestly, even if you’re not normally a romance fan these characters are wonderful and the story works!
Leave a Reply