Sidetracked by S.K. Kelley
Fantasy, Bleeding Heart Books, 2021 , 455 pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- Jayde’s lack of confidence was a little aggravating at points, I think it’s on point for the story, just the idea that a woman would blindly do some of the things she’s done struck me as odd and frustrating.
What I Did Like:
- This story … WOW! This book started out a little slow, the first few chapters in and I thought I wasn’t going to get into it. It picked up and then I couldn’t stop reading and needed more. I now can’t wait to read the second one.
- The ending. I literally said “what the hell just happened” and started the page again. I am blown away. AMAZING ending, shocking, thrilling, and has left me so intrigued to read more. A perfect cliffhanger ending.
- Night – She is a side character but I would read a whole book about her. She is great, and I love the way she seems to say what the reader is thinking too. Of course she has her secrets, but she was one of my favorites.
Who Should Read This One:
- Everyone. This is a great read for all people. Suspense, Thrill, Fantasy
My Rating: 5 stars
Note: This book was previously read and rated by another member of our reading team. Check out that review here https://tabathashipleybooks.com/2022/03/07/2022-book-review-sidetracked/
Leave a Reply