A Very Dinosaur Birthday by Adam Wallace
Childrens Fantasy, 2023 by Thomas Nelson, 40 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- If you’re offended by farts or the mention of dinosaur bum, maybe avoid this one.
What I Did Like:
- The rhymes give a great cadence to the story.
- The illustrations are adorable.
- The story itself is hilarious and cute. I immediately read parts of it out loud to my family and knew exactly which child I was gifting my copy to.
Who Should Read This One:
- Anyone with a small child who likes dinosaurs needs this book. It’s funny and will easily become a favorite read aloud!
My Rating: 5 Stars
- Super cute, get this one for the littles in your family.