- Hot Cocoa-I make it through 11 months of the year without drinking the chocolaty sweet stuff. I drink coffee, tea, or apple cider when I want a hot drink. Something about this time of year makes me crave the chocolate. Honestly, the blame probably falls squarely on the shoulders of #2.
- The Santa Clause-There is absolutely no other movie in existence that has the power to instantly put me in the Christmas spirit like this movie. Tim Allen is HILARIOUS and my family adores this movie. Something for everyone, that’s for sure.
- Giving-From Christmas Angel to buying gifts for my family, we do it all this time of year. My husband and I LOVE giving to others, and always have. It’s a trait that I’m happy we passed onto our children, who light up in a way that is only rivaled by the holiday lights whenever they get to watch someone open a package they lovingly bought. It’s amazing.
- Food-It’s not necessarily that I eat more of it, it’s just that what I do eat is so much better! Brown sugar baked ham, cinnamon rolls, bacon wrapped peppers, cookies, cheesecake…okay, maybe I do eat more of it. Still, it’s so good.
- Kids-I have ALWAYS loved Christmas and heralded it as one of my personal favorite holidays. But that feeling easily triples when you have kiddos of your own. Watching the magic of Christmas and the joy on their little faces…it’s what this is all about.
Happy Holidays, all! No matter what you celebrate, I hope you enjoy a little time with your family this season.
Don’t forget to comment below with your favorite part of the Holidays that I may have forgotten!
Mine also is giving especially to the nieces/nephews ( after mine lol ). Seeing Kileys face yesterday and saying ” Auntie Missy is so sweet ” made my day! ❤️🎄
Love the giving feeling, and also LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that I have an excuse to watch all kinds of Christmas movies!!!