I know it’s NaNoWriMo. But I can’t be the only one not doing it, right? I’m working on #kingdomoffraun Book 4. But to do that right I also have to reread Books 2-3. I’m probably going to be adding scenes to Book 3. Basically, I’m giving myself permission to NOT deal with the stress of writing at a NaNo pace.
Instead, for November, I’m going to do a 30 Day Writing Challenge.
I would LOVE for you to join me!
I’ve borrowed most of my prompts for the month from Pinterest articles. If you decide to join me, simple tag this page when you blog! I’d love to read what you come up with.
- Sitting on the porch with my hubby and a bottle of wine.
- A good book.
- Watching my kids do something that makes them happy.
- When I read a scene I wrote and actually think “this is pretty good”.
- When I read a scene I wrote and get goosebumps.
- The first sip of perfect coffee in the morning.
- Those days when it’s not too hot outside and there’s a beautiful breeze.
- Fall colors.
- Laughing with my family.
- Hitting a milestone I’ve set for myself.
Leave a Reply