November 2020 has come and gone. The official wrapup video just dropped over on the YouTube channel. Let’s dive into some behind-the-scenes information, shall we?
- We intentionally film these early … but we couldn’t film too early because of NaNoWriMo this month. SO, we made the choice to have this one drop on December 1. Meaning I filmed as close to the end of the month as I really could.
- Let’s talk about those review videos I kept mentioning, shall we? I am 10 books (2 full videos) behind filming those. It’s about getting the time together between holidays, writing, doctors, and work. By the time I finally get around to filming them I’ll probably have to film 2 of them back-to-back. My editor is going to kill me.
- This entire video was filmed by my teenage son, which is different. It was still set up by my husband though. My daughter provided the cute details behind me.
- There’s an outtake somewhere of a moment when my son pulled the headphone cord and sent the camera flying up to film the ceiling. Oops.
64,385 words written in November (grand total of all projects)
- Highest writing day was the 15th when I wrote 4,144 words.
- 100% of the days this month were over 1,500 words. Actually, 2 days were over 4000, another day over 3000, and 11 days over 2000. WHOA.
- I averaged an impressive 2146 words per day in November. Thanks, NaNoWriMo!
TO SUM IT UP
- I finished the Hitman NaNo project.
- I read 14 books.
- I managed to write on the NaNo project every day despite everything else in life.
I’m calling this month a WIN.
Check out the rest of the 2020 goals and how I’m looking overall.