December 2020 has come and gone. The official wrapup video just dropped over on the YouTube channel. Let’s dive into some behind-the-scenes information, shall we?
- This was filmed on 12/27. Since then I’ve edited like 6 more chapters, so the graphic is looking even better! I’ll post that final total on my Instagram on the 31st.
- I’m starting to get REALLY excited about these 2021 goals I’m setting! Make sure you’re subscribed to the channel so you’re not missing any of this fun.
14,477 words written in December so far (grand total of all projects)
- Highest writing day was the 27th when I wrote 1,991 words.
- 2 of the days this month were over 1,500 words. Another 4 words were over 1,000.
- I averaged a decent 517 words per day in December. (Why is this decent? Because I’m actually editing this month, that’s been my focus).
TO SUM IT UP
- I edited over 40 chapters of Fraun 4 using beta feedback.
- I’m finishing 2020 with more words written than I expected.
- I’ve read a shocking 150 books this year.
I’m calling this entire year a WIN.
Check out the video to see the 2021 goals and the January TBR!