Dear Roomie by Michelle Angelle
A Romance, 2023 by Michelle Angelle Books, 262 Pages
What I Didn’t Like:
- Everyone is perfect, beautiful, and brilliant. This always makes me roll my eyes, but I know not everyone feels the same way.
- I felt like the epilogue wasn’t necessary. It just went an extra step that I didn’t need. Of course, that being said, most traditional romance book fans will probably love that extra step.
What I Did Like:
- The first chapter sets up Ghita really well. Just from this one interaction you know who she is and what she wants. It’s a great opener, even if I did want to drop kick Seth (don’t worry, he doesn’t hang around).
- Adorable romance. Slow burn, I-don’t-want-to-want-you-but-I-do relationship. Great couple of characters.
- Love the banter with the family members!
Who Should Read This One:
- Romcom fans. This is a cute one with good characters.
Leave a Reply