I read a STAGGERING 17 books during the month of July. Those reviews, of course, can be found on YouTube (or by clicking the new Book Reviews tab of the website here). But here are some statistics about those books.
17 Books Read
3 Independently Published
- More than half of what I read this month fell into the 4 or 5 star (read: GREAT) range.
- There was a small selection of not-so-great (2 star) and even some I cannot recommend (1 star)
- A big chunk of my reading this month centered around Young Adult books. Perhaps this is how I managed to read so many.
- Fantasy commanded the most of my attention this month.
- I did make a dive back into Romance, trying out another book in that genre this month. A previous blog post detailed how that went.
- Most of what I read this month was released between 2014-2018, making it less than 5 years old.
- The oldest book I read this month was originally published in 1988.
For More Information
- Check out the video with full reviews under the Book Reviews tab
- Find me on Goodreads by clicking the g link in the social media drawer to the right.