Alright, as I explain in THIS post, I read a lot of books while on hiatus. I split those books into two categories: needed a full review and didn’t need a full review. The fast ones already went up. Today, the full reviews dropped.
Again, I’ll put the video at the end. Here’s your stats.
Age Category: 1 MG, 5 A
YAY, a middle grade!
Genres: 1 Paranormal, 1 Romance, 1 Fantasy, 1 Science Fiction, 1 Contemporary, 1 Horror
Well … that’s a special mix of everything, isn’t it?
Indie Authors: 4 Y, 2 N
Beautiful. I love supporting those amazing indie authors.
Total Pages Read: 2,095
Average Pages per Book: 299
That’s a little low, a few of these were short. But it’ll all work out when you average it with the other crop from Feb/March.
Ratings: 2.5, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5
Book Notes That Didn’t Make the Video
- I bought this paperback because I have read and enjoyed the author before and because that cover is AMAZING. The wheel then told me to pick based solely on cover … so I read this one because that cover just CALLS TO ME. It’s EXACTLY the kind of book I was in the mood for!
- Before reading this I felt mildly guilty about the cliffhanger on my own book that this particular author has sitting in her TBR stack. I always feel a little guilty knowing that I may be leading someone to a cliffhanger they may not be ready for. NOT ANYMORE … we’re even now.
- Anyway, support indie authors and do yourself a favor … get this book here.
My Favorite Half-Night Stand
- I snuck this audiobook into the rotation because I was waiting on some super long ones to become available and this one popped up. It was added to my TBR way back when it first came out because I liked the cover and the description. Then it got sort of buried on the pile because I’m not always the biggest fan of romance novels (maybe you noticed that haha). Anyway, glad I gave it a shot!
- I started this one as an audiobook from the library. I ended up finishing it as a paperback (also from the library) to enjoy the formatting. It works in either format!
- Get yourself a copy of this one here!
Gates of Paricael
- This was an electronic ARC from the author, whom I’ve worked with before.
- FUN FACT: The author wrote this book during NaNoWriMo 2017. YAY for previous NaNo projects seeing publication!!! She wrote this one specifically to motivate her own boys. How cool is that?
- Support indie authors and order your copy here.
- This was an electronic copy sent to me by the author, whom I’ve worked with before.
- This one had thriller vibes. I feel like if you really like thriller movies that focus on REVENGE you might like this one A LOT.
- Anyway, support indie authors and grab this one here.
The Colour of Your Voice
- This was an electronic copy sent to me by the author.
- This is a VERY short read. I finished the entire book in a span of a few hours. Still, it’s a compelling story.
- Support indie authors and get yourself a copy of this one here.
The Lost Village
- I received a paperback ARC of this one from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
- The cover of this one is GORGEOUS. That smoky quality tells you what kind of story you’re dealing with and the way the cover is written just SCREAMS thriller. I love the cover!
- Get yourself a copy of this one (released March 23) here.
Check out the full video below.
Don’t forget to head over to YouTube to subscribe (if you haven’t already).